Thread: Topix
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2015, 09:11 PM
n/a

Default Topix

I hope I am allowed to post this. I consider it to be important for posters here to be aware of.

There is a website..TOPIX....it is a unrestricted web site with no moderators or controls. They have been sued over and over, but the important thing for everyone to know is that it is a lot of garbage. It is populated by folks who do not appear to have ANY moral compass.

Also to know...many of your neighbors from TOTV post on that site. They used to be absolutely crass and ignorant in discussing the posters on TOTV. Yep, they post here and then went there to post ABOUT folks on here and were just plain obscence with their remarks.

I knew with the beginnings of this political site, that it would begin....I hope ADMIN will allow this in order to warn folks.....this is the post from there..

"We need all progressives to closely monitor and participate on this forum. The lies and deceptions perpetuated by these angry old white men, tea partiers, is just plain disgusting. Let's not let their infamous gang of six, bullies, control these discussions. It is anonymous so you don't have to fear retribution by your right wing neighbors. Time to speak up and take back this country, starting in the villages. If they don't like it don't let the door hit them in the ass!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/the-...QCB7CCFCRPIGMN

Cant see anything wrong with it...we cite links always and this is just to allow you to know that...in this case some posting as "idontknow" ...which points out that registration is not requried thus you can post as whomever you like.

It is really a junk site, but thought posters from here should know that your neighbors populate that site.

Hoping ADMIN will allow this warning to our posters from here who may have a bit of dignity. I know some of the folks who sneak from here to there but they can change names at a swoop.

To answer your question..NO, I do not post there. I have because we had a TOTV member really taken over the coals and a number of us went there, posted with our TOTV names to try to get some control.