View Single Post

Old 02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
n/a

You, like most tea party radicals, do not know how to understand what you read. You post information based on what you want it to say, not what is real.

I read the author's screed. In it he claims Obama was born in Kenya, his children are not his etc etc. And that the
Quote:
The article is validated on snopes as accurate
as you claim certainly disturbed me. I had no idea that Sasha and Malia were not President Obama's children.

So of course, following your trail I checked snopes for their verification of this information. What did I learn. That you can't read. Snopes verified that another right wing Republican official (Max R Lenington) who happened to be the superintendent of schools as well as the county treasurer in the most populous county in Montana had plagiarized Massie's writing and submitted it as his own to the local paper. Imagine, the gall. If you plagiarized for your high school report you fail and here is the superintendent of schools doing it. So all snopes did was verify that Lenington was not the original author and Massie gets full credit on his own.

You don't understand the difference between validating the name of the author and validating the article itself? Maybe you can use snopes to check out the particulars of Mr Massie's accusations and get back to us with a report on those.