View Single Post

Old 02-09-2015, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And Senator Mitch McConnell said his "number one goal is to make sure Barack Obama is a one-term president". Well, he failed miserably at his number one goal and has never recovered.
It was a political goal and because I think swapping political talk among parties is just plain sensless, I will not bore you with Ms Pelosi and Reids comments over the years.

Here it the problem....exchanging quotes means nothing because we are makin NO effort to understand what is happening and what they feel and more importantly are DOING about our problems.

I do not think either party owns right nor either party owns wrong. It is just senseless to exchange quotes because it is so EASY to find them on both sides

I do believe in my heart, that we as voters need to discuss issues....insure we understand them so that we can understand what our "leaders" are saying and actually,more importantly hold our own party leaders feet to the fire. We all talk about how polarized the parties are and we are greasing the wheels to make that continue. As long as our party leaders feel that we are listening to them and not actually making an effort to find the truth.

PLEASE, it is really....well cannot think of a kind word....but it is lets say NOT FEASABLE to represent any one side as right or wrong. Again I ask about the bills that the Senate would not even allow up for debate...even Democrats have complained about that.