Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 02-09-2015, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
March 17, 2005.....Nancy Pelosi speaking of GW Bush

"Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop him. He must be stopped.
―Nancy Pelosi

Read more at Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop him. He must be stopped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
December 13, 2004...Harry Reid

"I know procedures around here. And I know that there will still be Senate business conducted. But I will, for lack of a better word, screw things up.
―Harry Reid

Read more at I know procedures around here. And I know that there will still be Senate business conducted. But I will, for lack of a ...
Taking quotes out of context can paint any politician with a diabolical brush. Nice try, but quotes from individual politicians do not equate to a strategy carried out by a majority of a political party. I don't blame you for being ashamed and attempting to divert the conversation however.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.