View Single Post

Old 02-10-2015, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
This thread needs to go to political and before it goes, it must be noted that this story is on many sites, and THE VERGE that you site is the ONLY one with the reference to social security......DO you think CNN and POLITICO just passed over that fact ?? In addition to those who had it for some time ???

If all the Democratic stratgists missed this, and all the media missed this then you have a story.

Why was this not in Political ? Was THE VERGE the only site to serve your purpose ?
Well, Bucco, did you check the link I provided? You asked why the other media did not include the information about SSN. That I cannot answer, but there are copies of emails on the Verge site where the Verge at least had the sense to redact the information. Here is one, so I guess there is an important story about which all citizens of Florida need to be aware not the limited few who read our political forum. I have no idea what the politics of the verge might be. I was reading this story on a different website which linked me to the Verge, so it is not the ONLY site with information about leaking of SSN which according to Florida law are not to be disclosed even in release of public documents.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bush leak.jpg (111.5 KB, 8 views)