View Single Post

Old 02-10-2015, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
So now at least you acknowledge that there are SSN's released in the emails whereas before you seemingly accused me of making it up if CNN etc had not mentioned it. I will answer your questions although they seem to be a personal attack rather than a response to the error made in the release. By the way Jeb was not legally responsible for the redaction as he is no longer the governor. It was a member of the present Florida government who failed to do the proper redaction. Nowhere in any statement I posted did I blame Jeb. His staff is now trying to undo the error much to his credit once he found out what had happened.

1. I used the site The Verge as it was the one used by the website where I found the story. It seems to be a straightforward report of the facts. I didn't know I should limit my links to pre-approved ones. You are free to discredit this site based on what biases you find either in their reporting of this story or their overall content. That would be fair and even welcome as I share your apparent belief that the particular website where information is found may be pertinent as to whether the information is presented accurately.

2. It is not old news to me nor apparently was it to you. The quote you provided seems to indicate that these email were released "today" and that it included more than had been available in the past as evidenced by the phrase "many of" rather than all of. It was Jeb who made it not old news. I don't believe the prior content of these emails was ever highlighted on the internet until today. He today was proud of this release which he apparently felt was not old news as he tweeted

from USA Today, if that site is ok
Jeb Bush releases e-mails in ‘spirit of transparency’ | OnPolitics

3. If you feel that informing Floridians that their SSN's and other private data might have been leaked only should be in the political forum then I guess the next hack of Home Depot or Target or any other leak of private information will have to be placed there also.
Whatever.....another political dump gone bad. I did not do what you say. Some posters have this knack of trying to swing it all back at anyone who questions them (sort of Alinsky like).

I can only say that I, unlike you obviously, am not concerned at all....and you can twist that any way you want.....not important to me.

A poster asked a question about Sharia law and had a number of responses most of which simply said....NO. IT got moved to Political.

A diss of or questioning of a presidential candidate, I suppose is NOT political, but as always you will know best...so best of luck.

i would say you dont want it on Political because you will simply be named as GUEST