View Single Post

Old 01-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Default Re: California version of TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Bubba, I never checked out Sun City. Good suggestion!

I have a home in Los Angeles 1 mile from the ocean and another in Palm Springs. I just hated P.S. cause the 100+ temp starts in May through Oct. and with 0 humidity, its a killer. My Dad literally couldn't breath. So that let that out - Dad comes first.!!! Also, I found people were not nearly as friendly as TV and it was very difficult to get into a group. I was extremely lonely and we all know I'm so outgoing, if I'm lonely can you imagine how a really shy :redface: person would feel lonely.

When I looked at all my options and spent almost a month in November in TV, there was just no alternative, TV it was. It had all I wanted and more......

I agree with JohnN, a smart developer should look at duplicating TV elsewhere in the country, but TV in FL is for me....

This is all, of course, my opinion. Kathie (now admitting, not so :redface

I am surprised to hear about the climate being bad for your dad. Usually people who suffer from breathing problems need the dry climate to survive. It suits me well simply because I have contracted a southeast asia (Viet Nam) jungle rot. That when humidity rises I get it bad all over my hotspots. Under arms, and many other spots on my body. It is a pain in the you know what and I have to stay on top of it at all times down here in TV.