View Single Post

Old 01-18-2008, 12:52 AM
JohnnyM
Default Re: Lifestyle Preview

Hi Sandi, maybe I can help. Barbara and I just returned from a glorious three day stay at TV. We have already put our house on the market and are working with TV's sales office for a potential move. We stayed 3 day's and 3 nights. January 7,8, and 9th. Check in time was at 3pm. Check out time was 11am. We both received 1 free movie pass (which we never used due to all the activity), 1 dinner, 1 lunch and 1 lunch or dinner. I won't mention the names of the eateries as they may change but all were magnificent. We rented a golf car for $18 per day. The nightly cost varies on the time of year and type of amenity you desire to stay in. I won't divulge the price we paid for that would not be ethical. It would average out to a nightly stay at one of the nicer hotels. It was sooooo worth it. Hope this helps.....JohnnyM
PS: I would be happy to answer questions about our experience if you have any.
PSS: If there is such a thing, I would like to thank all the TV residents for making our stay so pleasant and also to all the TOTV members who welcomed me to their website community!