View Single Post

Old 02-12-2015, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromlich View Post
I just had the most wonderful experience putting seat belts in our 2nd golf cart. I had Lou Karnbach 352-552-8586 who installs Windshield screens for Golf Carts put in the belts. He not only did a fantastic job but is soooooo much cheaper than anyone else. We love our screens in both carts and strongly suggest to anyone with a cart to put in the Seat Belts before you ever get in one again. I am a survivor of a golf cart accident and thank God everyday. I've had 3 surgeries and lost the hearing in my left ear as a result of the accident I had 2-13-14. Please folks , understand how important it is to be belted in.
You are so welcome. I was not thrown out My friend was driving and I was the passenger. A car pulled right in front of us and she hit it broadside. I went forward, hit my head on the bar, lost the hearing in my left ear from the concussion and knee, back and almost ripped my thumb off, hence the 3 surgeries. I thank God every day because it could have been worse and I could be dead. The driver of the car felt so horrible, they have admitted 100% being at fault but it just goes to prove you never know ......... seatbelts save lives. I thank everyone on here for caring enough about others to say so. I cannot stress enough the importance of having and wearing the seat belts in your golf carts.