Old 02-12-2015, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
LOL -

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
Starts when your always afraid
Dear Guest: Because I am paranoid doesn't mean people aren't chasing me and I am not afraid for me but for our country

Quite frankly I believe people are really concerned and tired of the ineptness of Obama and crave a return to the days when America demonstrated its pride in being exceptional instead of being the blunt of jokes around the world. Obama has been nothing but a negative drag on our society indecisive and indifferent.

So inept, short sighted and dishonest in his thinking that he sees climate change has a greater threat than terrorist who win on their caliphate will transform world politics especially by controlling much of the world's oil supply, destabilizing Arab governments, threatening the existence of Israel damaging the international economy, expanding Iranian influence, increase radicalism in Africa and Asia and making possible easy entrance of America born terrorist reentry into this country. Does that sound like paranoia to you

Ronald Reagan had such a great respect for his Office that he refused to remove his suit jacket when officially seated as President.

I have never acknowledged this guy as my president because it was clear even before he was elected that his so called bona fides and relationships spoke to who he really is. America should be ashamed for having elected twice to office His Ineptness

Personal Best Regards