View Single Post

Old 02-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Its real enjoyable to take a golf cart in the "hotter more humid seasons", it simply is not intolerable 24 hours a day.
The "stormy rainy season" some years can rain nearly every day, then again we had two years where the rainy season didn't happen. In either case checking the weather forecast can avoid getting wet. Rare event for a "ferociously high powered thunder storm" to just happen.
"The golf cart is fine for closer travels .................." this is a matter of personal choice as there are many Villagers that do travel from "top to bottom"
DH and I haven't purchased a golf cart as yet but plan to when hubby retires and we move here full time. We plan to have only one car and one golf cart and without a doubt....the cart will be my means of transportation when we both need a vehicle to go somewhere.

My main concern is how comfortable it is while riding in a golf cart during the hot and humid months. I'm all about air conditioning and worry that I won't enjoy myself in the cart. Also worried I will arrive at my destination all sweaty and feeling grubby.

Bogie....why do you say it is real enjoyable to take the cart in the hot and humid weather? Is there something I'm missing? Is there such a thing as air conditioning for a golf cart? I can brave the cold more than I can stand the heat.