View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Here we go again with the big boy jeans. How about I put on my Depends?
Look at the party platforms of each party, case closed. Nothing more to discuss.
That comment about the big boy jeans just seems to fit. You sound like a teenager most of the time, and you NEVER are able to discuss specifics...only the talking points variety. Frankly, most of my challenges to you are to determine if you even understand what you say. I agree with somethings on the Democratic platform.....you agree with them all and oppose all on the Republican platform.

All I am saying is that I have never met an adult like that...EVER. I am used to discussing issues specifically and not used to that shot gun approach...a whole bunch of spin words designed, I suppose to put me on the defensive or something...not really sure. All the issues you normally mention are historical...not sure if current events are your thing or what....it is something I enjoy and apply the past when necessary.

HOWEVR, to simply type in a bunch of things makes no sense to me...I suppose it does to you or you would not post it.

I suppose our definition of adult conversation differs as well as our conversation preferences...I enjoy discussing TODAY...do not mind references to the past, but centered on what is happening TODAY. You appear to just get defensive like a good friend of mine used to do in the playground...when he got criticized, he would spout off all the things that you or whomever did in the last month...we used to call him "ohyeah" because that is what he would say before telling you about what you did wrong. He just never was able to admit to being wrong. He grew up ok and we engage in good solid adult conversations now.

Your "case closed" statement that you use habitually is sort of arrogant from my point of view. It is NOT closed except in your mind...You seem to be fond of saying that as if that cinches it and you have decided the situation but never made a case...you just decided...case closed.
AND saying there is nothing more to discuss is quite funny.....what in the world have you discussed. Your political leaning, it seems is to slam anyone who disagrees with you.

Oh, and if you want to wear depends...feel free...up to you !!!