View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 07:04 PM
Sage

[quote=Warren Kiefer;1011901]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Warren, maybe if you take coffeebean's idea and search the Maytag reviews, you will find a fix for your Samaung.

Other than that, did you put the washer on a credit card? You may have recourse through the cc company.

It's so bad when a company won't stand behind their product, or even admit there is a problem with it. Good luck.[/Q

Today, my wife ( fantastic lady) did a load of two sheets and two pillow cases and took photos thru the entire wash cycle. By the way we will be happy to share these photos with anyone thinking of buying a top load SAMSUNG washer. The photos clearly show the top sheets never getting wet nor rotating down thru the water as the technician says they should do. My wife took the photos to Home Depot and talked with management. The lady agreed that the top of the load didn't appear to get wet or change from top to bottom position even after 12 minutes (photo of clock) of the wash cycle has elapsed. But then went on to say that this is the way these new energy saving washers are supposed to work . Duh ??? Home Depot after a lot of pressure offered a deal. We don't like it but will probably take their offer. We will have to pay a 15% restocking fee and a $79.00 pick up fee. This SAMSUNG washer, only three and a half months will cost us $180.00..
I do plan to look into Coffeebean's suggestion. We consumers apparently are giving up having clean clothing in the name of saving water and electricity.
I surely don't understand the restocking fee for a defective product. Hope they don't sell it to someone else.