View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh you mean like when Katrina flooded New Orleans, or when the World Trade Center got attacked, or when the US went to war in the wrong country (Iraq), or when the financial meltdown in this country occurred causing 750,000 people a month to lose their jobs? Oh wait, that wasn't Obama, was it?
First of all, I started this thread and the topic is Obama's selfie stick and his unbelievable narcissism -- so don't take a tangent please. It's incredible and the point is ... you can easily see why most of the active duty military have no respect for this joker, especially when he pulls a selfie stunt like this when ISIS is cleaning his clock in the Middle East, along with Iran, etc

Second ... Clinton planted the seeds for WTC by ignoring Bin Laden and refusing a chance to have his head on a platter (I can tell you for a fact) and the meltdown was tied to subprime mortgages ... check the record on Barney Frank and the boys using the fascist strong-arm to require banks to make bum loans. But, as I say, that's a separate thread.