View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
First of all, I started this thread and the topic is Obama's selfie stick and his unbelievable narcissism -- so don't take a tangent please. It's incredible and the point is ... you can easily see why most of the active duty military have no respect for this joker, especially when he pulls a selfie stunt like this when ISIS is cleaning his clock in the Middle East, along with Iran, etc

Second ... Clinton planted the seeds for WTC by ignoring Bin Laden and refusing a chance to have his head on a platter (I can tell you for a fact) and the meltdown was tied to subprime mortgages ... check the record on Barney Frank and the boys using the fascist strong-arm to require banks to make bum loans. But, as I say, that's a separate thread.
Do not expect this poster or others like him to read or even want to delve into facts to support the spin they throw out...the little micro phrases that they feel is "dialogue".

These, in my opinion, are the same folks who brought down the last political forum. There, on that forum, the next step was to report everybody as you might do in elementary school. Thus causing all the grief for the moderators.

I recall the beginnings of the political forum. When you disagreed with someone, they would go to work..investigate...research and come back strong at you with facts to dispute what you were saying and present solid cases for how they felt.

This group is different, and I see no move to change. To those who continually say....."you will not change anyones mind on here"....I say that you are correct, you MIGHT not, but IF those you are discussing issues with would at least make an effort to understand what they are saying in little phrases, BOTH PARTIES MAY LEARN SOMETHING which is how we used to get to the middle in this country.