View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 08:18 PM
Default Lightning Rods Installed today by Triangle

Very happy with the job Triangle Lightning Protection did today installing Lighting Rods on our home.
We heard the the guys who do the power point presentation, and write the articles on lightning in the POA news, last month on our state being the Lightning Capitol of America, and were convinced it was the right thing to do.
I personally was struck by lightning when living in Ormond by the Sea Florida many years ago.
Triangle did a great job today they dug 2 holes to install grounding rods on the side and back, and replaced the soil, my landscaping cloth and the rocks, properly re-sloped the earth, and I cannot tell the ground was ever disturbed. They snapped a chalk line on the house, and after installing the cable used our hose, and sprayer, and promptly washed the chalk off. Bobby and his dad own the company.
They install the wiring so it can not be seen from the entryway of the home.
It took about 3 hours for the installation, and they will call to get the different companies to come out and flag your yard before hand.
They advertise $1195.00 for any home 2100 sq. ft. or less. We are happy with the price, and the peace of mind from a fully accredited company.
They hooked a cable to the DishNetWork dish as well.
In 20 or so years when we need new shingles, we just call Triangle, and they will come out before the shingles are replaced, measure the installation on our roof diagram it out, remove it, store the pieces and then will come back after the new roof is installed, and put your parts back on the roof for only the cost of labor.

In a closed thread LIGHTNING said: "For the best results use an installer that is UL listed and their workers have been qualified by exam by the Lightning Protection Institute. Do not be misled by a prospective vendor telling you they use UL listed components - this is not the same as the firm being UL listed. Those firms known to be working in this area are A-1 Lightning, Triangle Lightning, and Central Lightning."

I highly recommend Triangle their phone is 352-483-7020
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Lightning Rods 21a.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	47647   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Lightning Rods 035.JPG
Views:	632
Size:	4.90 MB
ID:	47648