View Single Post

Old 02-13-2015, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am beginning to conclude that the party alignment is all that matters to some.
When bragging about having the black vote and the hispanic vote and all the others quoted.....doesn't it matter at some point there isn't much different in their lives compared to the promises made to get elected.

Are we to believe that blacks and hispanics are wholesale for the party of Obama. I hate to burst the bubble but I do not think so.

Let us not forget that Obama won the election NOT BY A LANDSLIDE!

The next election will have many blacks and hipanics who are sick and tired of Obama's and the party's direction. Add that to the opposition party that will not make the mistake of staying home in 2016 like they did in 2008 and 2012.

You can only fool the people some of the time but not all of the time which is what this administration has been doing and it does not matter whether black, hispanic, gay or what ever.

Yes the opposition party has some work to do. No the encumbent party does not have a lock on 2016........however we do acknowlege one has to carry the party flag.....to a point.
2012 Presidential Election Results - The Washington Post