View Single Post

Old 02-14-2015, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm kind of torn. Clearly, what's best for the NATION is a strong REPUBLICAN ticket of low taxes, explosive economic growth, huge increases in employment and a strong national defense.

On the other hand, a DEMOCRAT win will continue the economic strangulation of businesses, high taxes, and flat job/wage growth. African Americans and all minorities will continue to suffer disproportionately high unemployment rates and dismal future prospects. It's quite likely we'll fall back into recession under a tax and choke Democrat administration and that will prompt the Fed to continue its artificial juicing of Wall St. We've all benefitted GREATLY by the terrific returns on our investment portfolios due to the anemic growth, so selfishly I'd like to see the good times continue rolling on Wall St., but I'm torn knowing so many are suffering and will continue to suffer needlessly under Democrat policies.
Excellent post and insightful.

With the smartest woman in the universe on top (who was broke for a while and excels at tormenting her cheating husband's many mistresses), and a closet commie as VP, this would be the best means by which to continue if not increase income inequality. The rubes in Flyover will never figure this out so I agree ... Clinton/DeBlasio 2016 ... and while we're at it, let's allow all Mexican citizens anywhere to vote in US elections as well. After all, we stole a big piece of their country and must atone. White guilt can be a crushing burden as we all know.