View Single Post

Old 02-14-2015, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Today's numbers are 47% approve, 49% disapprove, not quite the 60% range you predicted. Since the president won the election with 50.6% of the popular vote, he is not that far off that number now. Congress would like to have those kind of numbers.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Dear Guest: The 47% favorable rating correspond well with the 45% Romney spoke of during his 2012 campaign and supports the notion that providing entitlements is a quid pro quo arrangement more free stuff more votes even the dead can't resist that offer.

As to the main focus of this thread doesn't the word "selfie" speak volumes.

When I was a kid I fell in the playground and cut my arm open. It probably needed stitches but mother superior applied a butterfly bandage and told me to return to class. I did and there was mother superior starring at my arm. Why? because I had my sleeve rolled up to show the girls in the room what a real warrior looked like. Mother Superior remarks quickly put to rest that attempt. In my view one of the greatest lessons of life is that humility is a wonderful virtue. Selfie's are its antithesis