View Single Post

Old 02-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Awe Thanks gomoho... I appreciate your support. As you know, this isn't my first rodeo...

Of course I plan to send this to the hospital AND some of the people on the board. That was the reason I took the time to write it all out.

However, while writing it, I decided to share it in three different sites. Interesting the responses I'm getting. Some think it's about bad tasting food when it's about unhealthy over processed food. Some think it's about rude people. No one was rude. Most just agreed and told of their own scary experiences in the hospital. Some want to tell of how the hospital saved their lives... Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

Most of the people who responded from the health care profession told of other hospitals to go to... BTW.. The number one choice for health care professionals in The Villages... Ocala!
That comment was unnecessary. Both my husband and I have had excellent results from TV hospital and have (so far) no complaints. However, as far as the food is concerned, my husband did not like the food and I was told to bring him in fruit and yoghurt, which I did. When I was in I ordered fruit and yoghurt from their menu - no problem with that. Plus, the last thing I worried about in the hospital was food .............. but, then, that's just me!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak