View Single Post

Old 02-14-2015, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well, this is one liberal who is truly afraid of what will happen if Iran is allowed to continue on this path. Sanctions are the very least of what needs to be done. Obama needs to stand tall and stop Iran from going any further. Iran also must be forced to tear down what they have built to date. Unlike Iraq's weapons of mass destruction (which I never believed existed), Iran's nuclear threat is very real IMO.

There are times when I've agreed with Obama's wait and see stance. Not this time.
I applaud you on a couple levels. Of course, agreeing with me is first BUT, thanks for identifying as a liberal and making an intelligent post.

Most from the left simply troll on here with smart cracks.

Welcome, please stay and post.

And on the serious side, this is the first time in I just cannot remember that suddenly we are supposed to trust Iran. It may sound silly, but I sure wish Obama would make me look bad, because this is a serious situation, and when he made or is making such a stink about having in place more sanctions not to be used until negotiations fail, I simply do not understand it. I hear what he says....does not want to upset them....cannot believe I really typed that.

And by the way, we agree on Obama....I also agreed with him in a number of cases, but he is moving so fast away from solutions, no matter what they are. I think I turned away with Libya and the ignoring of the situation in Syria.