Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: What if we don't like The Villages sales rep "assigned" to us..

We had an excellent Sales Rep, Debra Park. We initially were on a 3 day preview but quickly realized we would need more time and extended to 6 days. After looking at Courtyard Homes (which is what we were sure we wanted) for a day we realized that was not the home for us. We explained this to Debra and told her we had decided we would like to look at Designer and Ranch homes. She showed us several pre-owned and new homes. We then narrowed it down even more and told her we were only interested in buying if we could find a home that backed up to a fence or courtyard wall. We met with her the next day and she showed us several homes that backed up to fences. We found the home we wanted and closed the deal. Having been a Realtor in Florida several years ago I was really pleased that she listened to our request and made the experience enjoyable. We highly recommend Debra and believe you will be pleased with the service she provides. Communication is the most important part of a relationship remember they are not mind readers you must make your requirements and desires clear the more information you provide the better.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.