View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am so sorry you are going through this..... I will tell you that I believe that hardly anyone can get to six decades of life without facing overwhelming circumstances in some way or another. It seems that some have a heavy load to carry for a very long time. In the Bible, which I rarely quote, there is the whole book of Jobe. Maybe to remind us that suffering and worry and disaster and loss is part of the burden of living for most of us at one time or another..

I wish I could help. I can only offer that any bad thing is made easier one step at a time and one day at a time and trying NOT to solve all parts of the trouble at once. Someone suggested a pesticide that would work, rather than heating the house. If you had to throw away upholstered furniture, perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. Expensive to move and there are really lovely things available at Bargains and Treasures. I will try to find a picture of our first house and some of our finds that we bought there for not too much cash.

I know you must have felt humiliated to be sent home from work, but bedbugs happen as an accident, not because someone was not a good housekeeper.

I hope that somehow not all of your dreams are dashed. We will be hoping and thinking positive thoughts. Again, I am so sorry for what you are going through.
Excellent advice from a lady with lots of wisdom. Yes The Book of Job in the Old Testament is a must read.

Thanks GG for sage advice.