View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think a more appropriate question would be "what has she accomplished" other than holding these offices. I recall she had a run at healthcare reform when she was First Lady and failed miserably. We certainly can't use her time as Secretary of State because the world is a mess since her term. So what has she accomplished. At least a Governor has shown he can successfully run a state and get things done. A CEO has run a corporation and knows how to negotiate. Dr. Carson is just plain smart and level headed and could probably come up with ideas that are beyond most of our capabilities, and hasn't had any scandals come up (yet) and really loves this country.

So I will ask again - what has Hillary accomplished that she can run on?

Your time would be better spent vetting the candidates who might be running for the Republican nomination. Did you know that Gov Scott Walker, one of the favorites, does not have a college degree? Why is this important you might ask? Well, not since the 1800's has anyone been elected president without a college degree, and most of the recent presidents have degrees from Ivy League schools.

Another favorite, Sen Rand Paul has always told people that he holds two bachelor degrees from Baylor. Well, Salon.com is reporting that he doesn't even have one degree from Baylor. If this is true, how did he get into Duke Medical School without having a BS. Could you research this and report back? It could tell us who is qualified and who is not qualified.