View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am a bit mystified at the many comments that say that Clinton is not qualified to be president. Is she a US citizen? Is she age 35 or more? Has she resided in the US for at least 14 years? All YES, she is qualified.

She also was a US Senator for 12 years and Secretary of State for 4. Being first lady of a state and the US did likely give her some experience in the operation of government from the executive side as well.

Those previously held positions seem to make her very qualified for POTUS. Certainly as qualified as say someone who
Was governor of a state (Christie, Perry, Jindal, Palin (sort of), Bush, Walker, Kasich) or a US senator for less than a single term and (Cruz, Paul) Or a surgeon who has no experience working in a political environment (Carson). Or the person who still seems interested and did lead in the polls for a while in 2012, Trump. Person with most experience who has expressed some interest in running from the GOP, Graham.

So for the Clinton haters, and there clearly are a lot of you, please explain what qualification she lacks other than you disagree with her politics?
Dear guest: Being a US citizen age 35 and residing I the US for the past 14 years makes her eligible not qualified.

She did nothing as the Senator from New York and traveled thousand of miles around the world as secretary of state and her claim to fame was a reset with Russia. How's that working out for us?

I can't speak for other but I hate no one because the issuing of voting for president is business and not personal to me.

The same people that twice elected Obama will rush to vote in Hillary and for the same reasons. If they succeed then we will all continue to suffer the continual decline of America.

so what about the Republicans and I am registered so I do not see one candidate thus far that excites me. so bottom line this country is in deep doo doo because qualified people are not coming forward to serve