View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Back in the 60's and 70's some students were accepted into medical school without a bachelor's degree. Not to say that they didn't do undergrad studies - they did, but because they were found to be exceptional students, and as long as they completed the necessary prerequisite courses, they could be admitted without completion of a BS. I'm not sure if any medical school permits that today, but as you can see it puts Rand Paul in a pretty different light when looking at it from this perspective.
Yeah, I am not sure I could support Paul, but this is ludicrious to talk about college degrees.

Is this what politics has come to ? When Dean made his initial comment on MORNING JOE on MSNBC, I thought everbody, Dems and Repubs on the set would choke. There is a certain segment to take all these elections right straight to the name calling, one liners.

IRONY is that these obviously not well educated or well read people are making fun of people who have more going for them in one pocket that these posters could ever hope for.

Again, these nim wits attack a thread with the "bathroom wall" stuff and the OP's entire thread is gone.