View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Your time would be better spent vetting the candidates who might be running for the Republican nomination. Did you know that Gov Scott Walker, one of the favorites, does not have a college degree? Why is this important you might ask? Well, not since the 1800's has anyone been elected president without a college degree, and most of the recent presidents have degrees from Ivy League schools.
Well, as those of us who went to college and then grad school, we all know that attending college and GPA correlates 100% to everything needed to succeed in life, right? I'm thinking Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zimmerman ... oh wait, none of those guys have degrees. Never mind.

The college degree (lack therof) is a red herring. Walker has shown steadfast conservative leadership and actually has executive ability, unlike the Selfie Joke we currently have in the Oval Office.

I'm also reminded of William F. Buckley's famous quote ... which certainly applies in the age of Obama.

I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in... - William F. Buckley, Jr. at BrainyQuote