View Single Post

Old 02-15-2015, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually, when all is said and done, I don't think Hillary will get the nomination of her party, or she will choose not to run ... ie withdraw. You heard it hear first.
THAT is a very distinct possiblity...

"is week, as the Democratic National Committee was preparing to announce that Philadelphia will host the Party’s 2016 convention, Hillary Clinton’s still undeclared Presidential campaign was running into a media squall about money—two of them, actually. First, David Brock, the conservative activist turned liberal activist, resigned from Priorities USA Action, a big money-raising group that is supporting Clinton, and accused the group of taking part in an “orchestrated political hit job” on two other pro-Clinton groups that Brock is involved with. Then, the Guardian revealed that a number of wealthy donors to the Clinton Foundation, a philanthropic organization set up by Bill Clinton, were clients of the Swiss division of H.S.B.C., a big bank that is embroiled in a tax-avoidance scandal.

The upshot of the Brock story was that Hillary’s money guys and gals are squabbling, and that Priorities USA Action, the political-action committee that spent seventy-five million dollars supporting Barack Obama, in 2012, is off to a slow start this year. (According to Politico, it had less than half a million dollars in the bank at the end of 2014.) The Guardian story, which was based on leaked documents from H.S.B.C., identified seven rich donors to the Clinton Foundation who had bank accounts at H.S.B.C.’s Geneva branch. One of them, Richard Caring, a British entrepreneur, “used his tax-free Geneva account to transfer $1m into the New York-based foundation,” the newspaper reported.
“The HSBC records suggest Caring’s $1m donation was paid in return for former president Bill Clinton’s attendance at a lavish costume charity ball organised by Caring in St Petersburg, Russia.”

Hillary Clinton

If you read the entire article, there are some serious money issues that she has to explain related to both her and Bill.

The one thing she has going for her is that the field behind her..her backups...are very very thin.

She has a lot of baggage and IF she runs, I think the nomination is hers which means a long time to unveil a lot of things.

Polls two years out, as some children want to point out all day, are worthless. Their is presently no campaign.

And I promise to remember that I heard it here first !!