View Single Post

Old 02-16-2015, 11:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How much are you willing to have your taxes raised to finance a war in the Middle East? How much are you willing to have your Social Security and Medicare cut as an offset to cover those costs? How many of your grandchildren will you push to enlist for the ground forces?
You don't seem to understand a basic fact ... if the Middle East goes up in flames, and especially if Iran gets a nuke, your SS and Medicare (and everything else connected with the the benefits of our advanced country) goes up in smoke with it. As in bye bye. Do you not understand that? Would you like to dispute it? I can explain it and paint a scenario in more depth if you want ...ie let me know.

The choice liberals always give us ... well do you want to go to war etc? No, but the best way to avoid it is to deter it. Do you not understand that either? Are you simply not versed in history?

Do I want my grandkids to go to war? Of course not ... but if Obama keeps ceding American power, and we end up with a nuclear attack via Iran, we are all screwed. If my grandkids have to fight in a war like I did, I just hope and pray they have a "warrior" POTUS (like FDR, Lincoln, Washington) vs the self absorbed Selfie idiot we are currently stuck with.