View Single Post

Old 02-16-2015, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Which of the Left's programs would you like to see abolished; Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, the ACA, the Voting Rights Act, Equal Rights Act, Violence Against Women Act, The Lily Ledbetter Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Head Start, the Peace Corps? All programs started by
Democrats, that Republicans have been trying to get rid of since their inception.
I will require links to validate the fact that "Republicans have been trying to get rid of since their inception." the following programs...

Social Security
Medicare
Medicaid
Voting Rights ACT
Equal Rights Act
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,
Head Start
the Peace Corps

Please they must be specific and mention the efforts of the Republican Party trying to get rid of them SINCE THEIR INCEPTION. Not individual quotes, because I can find democratic quotes that oppose each of them...but that the Republican Party, from inception, has been attempting to trying to get rid of. And they must be NEWS articles, not the smear campaigns waged by mostly the Soros group

THEN, lets have a thread to discuss attempts by the Republican party to delete fat from, if not all, most of those programs, BUT NEVER TO ELIMINATE.

I might mention that much discussion is required to even get started. For example, the Lilly Ledbetter act....legislation already in place that can and was doing the same thing....political act and much to do to gain political gain. It goes on, and I am willing to disuss each of those, BUT NOT IN THE TERMS YOU PROVIDE.....AS seems to be the case a lot on here....you cannot discuss these things out of context formed around an accusation. I will not be put on the defensive on terms that are not real. Each is a discussion.