Thread: Lower Sales
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo View Post
Dr. Winston--I.ve been here now about 5 months, prior to that I lived up north and I was on the comp. just about every day for about 2 years checking prices on homes from the villages and realtors, Ifelt then and now I have a very good idea about the prices, and most today, I say most are overpriced, You can go nearby and get twice the house you pay for in the villages, I know the answer lifestyle, well nearby has the same advantages as the villages, they have everything the villages has except katie belle.
Thats my opinion, most residents won't admit because they are more or less stuck here, so naturally they will come up with the good, like no snow, well then no skiing either.
Most of the Seniors today are extremely educated and I do not think any of us are as you say "Stuck Here". They do their research and they do not buy without thinking out the consequenses. I do not know about you, but personally I am not "Stuck Here." If I ever feel we are not happy any more, I will put a For Sale Sign up, and move on. I for one am "Not Stuck."