View Single Post

Old 02-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Sage

I think most people that have many posts and have read the entire forum for several months/years, have a good idea of where a person is coming from. I like to think that some people are a good judge of character and usually don't misunderstand a person after a certain poster, has made a few posts.

Obviously, there are times where this form of communication leaves something to be desired and misunderstanding anothers point of view, because it was not fully expressed. There are those who don't take the proper time, and their truncated point of view, leads to a misunderstanding or as you have suggested, they don't read the entire thread before responding.

Sometimes, humor is lost on some people, and some people are humorless.

Some people bring sunshine to the forum when they enter and some, when they leave.

Taking care to express oneself fully, usually leaves little room to be misunderstood and some people try hard to, "say what they mean, and mean what they say".

There are some people who are transparent, genuine, and some who like to remain unknown. Only meeting people face to face, does one gets to full import, of their communication skills and if they have an agreeable and sincere nature.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).