View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmeadow View Post
Just passed the conclusion of a chase in Brownwood. Don't know where it started, the car being chased went through the board fences on the road leading out of the square from the 4 corners ( next to world of beer). After taking out the fence, they proceeded out to the road that runs parallel to rt 44, hitting a car and smashing into a tree in the median. The female driver apparently tried to run and got tazed. I'm not sure if the sheriffs car was involved or not. It appeared there were two younger passengers in the chase vehicle who needed medical attention. I guess it was part of the show for farmers market. Whata place!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I went to another news source and was looking for information on a recent burglary in Bonnybrook after the police went house to house in search of information about a older green Honda. I was surprised at the numb er of arrests made between Wildwood and Fruitland Park

So the car chase here is certainly not surprising.

Clearly like Willie Sutton alleged commented on why he robbed banks...because that is where the money is.

i am afraid that people of dubious backgrounds in or out of The Villages believe that The Villages is where the money is and we are going to see increasing targeting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
It does seem as though most of the break-ins do take place in the newer areas around Wildwood. Not all, but most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Unfortunately the only think separating Wildwood neighborhood from Brownwood in many instances is a block wall or a fence .
Saying says goes Fences make good neighbors I would dare to say in this instance the fences aren't high enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
The topic of this thread is the Brownwood event. If you want to start a thread on sex offenders in TV, please do so. If the thread does not return to the original topic, it will be closed.

As it turns out this incident had nothing to do with anyone living in Wildwood, Daily Sun Feb 17.
For those who don't receive the DS; A Leesburg woman, who is wanted in Marion County, with two small children in the car was the driver. Arrested and bond set at $27,000.
So it seems the fences between Marion and Lake county are not working to keep out undesireables. (Isn't the fence analogy really silly?)
Too many posters - were too quick to bash Wildwood! To me those opinions have some underlying motives.