View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Manipulations of polls is the worse kept secret. hence they do not sway me one way or another.

what does sway me are the countless comments by people who expected succor with ACA and instead discovered they had been suckered.

The desire for a single payer is such a horrible idea. the government via ACA, medicare etc has placed such pressure on the independent system of doctors that their practices are dropping like flies.

the demand that doctors implement an electronic medical record system has been a failure in that it has lowered quality of care substantially and increased a medical doctors cost of doing business and the electronic records create many errors. My cardio complained about this system a year ago as he keyboarded our conversation without looking up and really observing me as a patient. In addition the government has slashed medical cost so much that many doctors are opting out of the third party payer system and billing their patients directly. Can you imagine the chaos if we go to a single payer model

ACA was a very bad idea from the beginning

Care to offer your suggestions on how to insure the over ten million people who have signed up for Obamacare? The public has been waiting since 2009 for the republican alternative to the ACA. Remember the mantra 'repeal and replace'?