View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This law has not really even taken affect yet !!! This income tax season will open some eyes, but maybe in a few years, they will realize.

You know, all the polls that one or two posters seem to want to post are funny in a way. If you all recall how the Republicans kept saying how only a small percentage of americans supported the new Health care law.

It is my opinion, they could not even make that judgement because even those who voted it in did not know and still do not know....it is my opinion that they did not like the MANNER IN WHICH IT WAS ENACTED. Almost 90% of this country backs so much of the bill, but hate the way we were maniputlated.

I feel that way about all the polls...tells you nothing..depends.

But this law will need MAJOR surgery and sadly it will cost many many people over the next years.
You are correct that probably a big percentage support ACA but the reason is because we are not paying for it. When that day comes, and it will, the """ will hit the fan. It is very much like the conflicts in middle east we have been in for over a decade, if we were paying for them they would not enjoy the support they do now.