Thread: Lower Sales
View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo View Post
Bogey, First I didn't say I made a mistake, I said you can get a house nearby for halve
the price you would pay for in the villages, As far as the advantages you have the same advantages as a resident except golf and the centers,

I'm not knocking the villages just saying the truth and not making it out better than what it is. Lijke I said anything neg. about the villages the same answers , well I don't have to shovel snow, no kidding, you can't ski either. It's a nice place here but being honest there is a lot of problems here, with driving and the attitude of some people.
Actually you contradicted yourself in your first post. You said that a CYV was priced at $319K and was only worth $260K. That's hardly half price, even if it were true.

Golf, rec centers, shopping by golf cart, pools, 2,200 clubs are more a couple of small details. They are what keeps our real estate values up so high. They are the reason that over 110,000 people have decided to pay a bit more for a home than they would elsewhere.

I really don't see a lot of problems here. I've driven in places a lot worse then this. In fact, I've experienced the nicest, most courteous drivers here than anywhere I've ever lived. This stuff about traffic and how bad driving is here is nonsense made up people who like to complain. Some people will always find fault no matter how good something is. They will always find the negative and try to expand it like it's the most dominant thing.

There are a few things I might change here, but the good outweighs the bad but tons.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.