View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
Why does it bother you what thoughts an individual or individuals might harbor about a particular community ?
yes there are NICE people in that community . Very nice people . I frequent the businesses there often . However there is a reason why such a small community has a porportinally larger and very visible police force than what one might expect . It`s NOT Mayberry ! Unfortunately there is plenty of poverty and sadly the fact is where there is plenty of poverty there is usually a higher rate of predatory types of crime .
Just spend some time with any career law enforcement officer and they will support what I am saying .
So when you travel into that community do you leave your car unlocked ? Do you leave your cell phone on the dash of your vehicle ? Money visible ? If "No " why not ? Could you also she an Elitist lecturing to the rest of us . Your Hobby really seems to be so based on history . :blahbla hblah:
I wouldn't leave my car unlocked, my cell phone on the dash or any money visible in the Villages or any where else !!