View Single Post

Old 02-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Sage

Just passed the conclusion of a chase in Brownwood. Don't know where it started, the car being chased went through the board fences on the road leading out of the square from the 4 corners ( next to world of beer). After taking out the fence, they proceeded out to the road that runs parallel to rt 44, hitting a car and smashing into a tree in the median. The female driver apparently tried to run and got tazed. I'm not sure if the sheriffs car was involved or not. It appeared there were two younger passengers in the chase vehicle who needed medical attention. I guess it was part of the show for farmers market. Whata place!!

Here's the rub as I see it.
When I read "Whata place" I thought the person was making a joke about how crazy the farmer's market show was. It even had a chase scene.

For others "Whata place" was a complaint about society in general and the area in particular.

Just about anything could be read two or more ways. That's the downside of social media. There is no body language, no voice inflection. How you interpret it "Whata place" reveals a lot about yourself.