View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Golf, Tennis and Fitness Centers in TV

Honestly, I can't imagine ever playing golf. Chasing a ball with "dimples" (aka almost holes) with a stick that has a funny-looking head around a bunch of grass that I'm probably allergic to just doesn't sound like fun. So far, I've not felt left out nor short-changed that I don't play golf.

I forgot to mention I have no depth-perception which means I don't play tennis, either. Last time I tried it, I ended up with a shiner to end all shiners. It took some serious convincing that my boy friend at the time hadn't hit me. So, sorry, no help on that sport, either.

You've already been given info on the fitness centers so I don't have to get my lazy rear in gear and try to find the info on that.

Basically, don't worry about you don't do or don't do well. There are all levels for all activities and you'll have a ball no matter what you choose to do. The hard part may be limiting yourself so you can actually just sit back and relax once in awhile.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein