View Single Post

Old 02-18-2015, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Read the report generated by Deloitte and the Univ of Louisville. Obamacare Medicaid expansion (called Kynect in Kentucky) failed in every facet of what it was predicted to do.

Anyone surprised? Good thing here in Florida our leadership has avoided falling for the propaganda.

http://governor.ky.gov/healthierky/D...tudy_FINAL.pdf
I clicked on your link and read the report. Did you read the same report? Based on the data, the results in Kentucky surpassed expectations. More people are covered than expected. More savings were realized than forecast. Based on the report you cite, I do not understand how you conclude that the program was an absolute failure???? Kentucky is expected to realize over $30 billion in savings (according to the report you cite) over the next 6 years. You don't think FL could use an extra $30B? I understand how lots of people wanted the ACA to fail. I even can marginally understand why they might make up there own facts to prove it failed. I do not understand how you can cite a report that proves it works and then claim the report says it does not work.

For those of you who feel this report justifies abolishing the ACA, you should go read the report and maybe find some other report to use because the report cited would be proof that the ACA should be expanded.