View Single Post

Old 02-19-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

This place has once again deteriorated into a "mine is bigger than yours" contest.

The answer to our over spending, our tax problems, our immigration problem, our security problems, the massive killing in the world, the threat of nuclear growing, the race issues, terrorist threat everywhere, ideological politicians, lack of communications, lack of leadership...

IS NOT

Polls, reminders of who won, character assassinations, demeaning of people, covering up lies and thus lying, silly little immature wise cracks, stupid jokes

SO

If the issues do not concern you, continue with the "crap" that will allow you to stay in your little cocoon and stay narrow minded, do not learn anything to either validate what you think or learn what others think.

As a good friend who is "chilling" up north but reads this forum said to me just last night, not strictly about this forum but in general, and I paraphrase....."unfortunately, the lightheaded folks who simply want to demean others instead of facing head on our huge monetary issues, our security issues the the world issues, will not listen until we, the USA, take a "hit""

I think he may be right...waking up idealogues on both sides of the aisle seems to be impossible until we become the victim. Spend our money, even out everyone, open our borders, divide our population for politics, continue to hate people because of their political views will send us down that road.