View Single Post

Old 02-19-2015, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
yesterday he was preaching that the terrorists do not speak for or represent the Islamic faith.

Today he is preaching again about the role they play in America:
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding' | CNS News

The New York Post cover said it all today. Showing a picture of Obama with a blindfold and a caption saying terrorism, I don't see it.

Actions do speak more than words as he amply demonstrates where his call to action is displayed.

I frankly am a little tired of listening to rationale about the killers who are ravaging the middle east and are sworn to kill as many of us as they can. Cowards. SLAUGHTERING bound prisoners, innocent women and children.

Another set of proofs of where his loyalties lie and that he could care less about anything other than his agenda....and certainly is not sworn to protect!
The man simply does not care.
I've been thinking ... maybe the enlightened liberals, who can apply great nuance when needed, really have it right? Perhaps we are all narrow minded conservatives after all?

Maybe it's time to ask our wives and daughters if wearing a burka is really all that bad? I mean, it is a diversity thing, and who are we to say it may be "bad?" I mean, how judgmental is that?

Maybe we should also ask gays to learn to fly so, when they're hurled off the tops of buildings, they can save themselves.

Our President has our back ... he's the smartest guy ever don't forget plus he even has a Harvard degree!

Just sayin ...