Thread: No more Panjo
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2015, 02:40 AM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySevens View Post
Admin, you said you asked for people to vote......well I spend most of my time on Classifieds and I never saw that listed anywhere on here. Of course it is possible I missed it, but I am on here daily, so Please tell me when and where you listed the posting for voting. I would hope that it was posted numerous times, and with a final warning to please vote.

I was finally getting used to Panjo and then it is taken away and we are back to the old format....PLUS MORE CHANGES! I really hate this format, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!! Sure, Panjo was difficult for me to get used to in the beginning, and of course I wish they had made a few good changes on there along the way (like larger pictures and other small changes), but I certainly didn't want to go backwards to this archaic way of buying and selling stuff.

I don't mind having choices, but please tell me why one of the choices isn't a button to click to see ALL postings for Classifieds. There is soooo much wrong with the way this has changed.
Please give us another chance to vote.
All classified postings are listed below the categories. Scroll down.

We sent out emails and posted information on the poll in the The Villages general discussion area. Over 80% of the respondents wanted to go back to the old classified methods. We still want your input on the current method of listings. We are trying to please.