View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 09:25 PM
JohnnyM
Default Re: For members who haven't posted.

Hey Mak, I'm kind of the new guy on the block. Before we visited TV I registered to try and get some information regarding our upcoming trip. I was afraid to intrude on this "circle of a few" but got up my nerve and asked a question. Within minutes I had many responses with great information and well wishes from all. I guess the so called in crowd stopped their intimate conversations to help little ole me. Well I appreciated it so much that when we returned from TV I sent everyone who wrote us a special message about our trip and to thank them again for their information. Some of these TOTVer's have been on along time and made very strong friendships without ever meeting face to face and that is commendable. I now try to find threads where I can maybe help someone with questions about their upcoming trip. If a thread goes off subject I usually go with it and have some fun, too. That's another thing, you can start your own thread and maybe find folks with your personality and likes. TOTV'ers make the slogan "America's Most Friendliest Home Town" a reality. If you really want or need specific information about anything you know the Administrators or veteran members would jump at the chance to answer your queries. You don't have to partake in the daily forums if you choose not to, but for some of us it is a way to keep a friendship stronger for the day we can all hopefully meet face to face and really appreciate each other. I am not offended by your stance but I wish you would reconsider and try to utilize this fantastic website for what it is, knowledge, fun, emotions and most of all "friendship"...........JohnnyM