Thread: No more Panjo
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2015, 09:31 AM
Sage
Smile

First let me say that I also loved Panjo, but this new/old way isn't as bad as I originally thought. Just click on a category and hover your mouse over each photo and you can see a larger version of the photo. It's not Panjo but it isn't all that bad except for the slow loading pages.

I remember thread after thread of people asking the Admin to get rid of Panjo. I also remember seeing a poll as he mentioned. We got what the majority asked for. I'm sure the Admin put in a ton of work to bring this back to what you all asked for.

UPDATE:

After using the classifieds this morning for about 15 minutes I became frustrated with the categories. The reason being is the amount of time it takes to move from category to category because of slow loading pages (possibly the ads). I do not have trouble loading any other websites but this one so I'm pretty sure it is the site. Perhaps if everything was in one category at least we could scan the photos by holding our cursor over the picture and see it all before we commit to clicking. I find it very frustrating and slow this way.

Last edited by jnieman; 02-20-2015 at 10:01 AM.