View Single Post

Old 02-20-2015, 10:40 AM
n/a

I think it also begins to work when we quit using what who did or said or didn't in the past. Inappropriate behavior today or in the past is not lisence to do so again or to continue.

Just like a bumper sign that I have seen from time to time in many southern states:

I don't care how you did it back north or back home.

As long as we feel we need to get our pound of flesh or our perceived due (right or wrong) we will not move forward.

If we were in a catastrophic situation where there were only some of us left and we had to do whatever it takes to survive or get help. We would not be spending any time wondering what political or racial or religious persuasion one or another was/is.

Most.....MOST people left to their own devices wnat to do good and get along with their fellow man/neighbors. That is the only way to survive. And it is the only way out of the political need for division to win.

We will not get 100%. But there will be a significant majority that will participate....just because that is the way people are, naturally.

Just watch how younsters get along, and they don't need to know much about anything except to enjoy the moment. That part of life before being tainted by politics, religion, movies and television.....you know....real life.