View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Golf, Tennis and Fitness Centers in TV

Golf wise - for the most part, we are not championship golfers down here. If you can hit the ball 150 yds and keep it straight (most of the time) then you will fit right it on the executive courses or the championship courses. Most of us are not great golfers - just love to play and enjoy each other's company.

The Tuesday men's day is a great place to get acquainted with other golfers. Eventually you will end up with a few buddies that you will play golf with on a regular basis.

My wife did not start playing until a year ago and she was nervous. We played by ourselves in the summer or with friends. Many times we get paired with two men golfers and they are always supportive and we enjoy their company.

She has also beat me several times which means I am doing some good coaching.

Looking forward to seeing you on the links.

Fitness Centers - I had a back operation and needed to go to a fitness center to strengthen some of my muscles. I went to Mulberry for three months at $44.00 a month. They have all of the Nautilus type machines and walking/running/stairs machines and free weights. I had no problem getting the machines I needed and I liked it.

Hope this helps.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.