Thread: recommendations
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2015, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
You stated in the OP that you don't eat out that much. Don't know what that means.........but I would not decide to move, or not move, to a community that didn't provide the ultimate in dining.......not that much.
BTW over a 100,000 are surviving on the restaurants located here. And these restaurants seem to be doing quite well.
No what I stated was that we DIDN'T eat out that much while we were enjoying our Lifestyle Preview. Then I listed the four restaurants where we ate and what our experience had been. I agree that our decision would not be mostly based on the restaurants but pleasurable dining out experiences add to the reasons for picking a community. And just because 100,000 sheep are grazing in a particular pasture doesn't mean they are enjoying all the greens found there...just means that is what is available. HOWEVER, I do not believe this is the case in TV, and that is why I asked for recommendations. Again I will state my understanding of a fine dining experience and if you have some suggestions, I would love to add them to my growing list: We enjoy attentive but not hovering service; foods not served with excessive oil/grease; not floating in sauce (cheese or other); tender crisp steamed/sauteed/grilled veggies; VEGGIES other than iceberg lettuce; not steamed in foil baked potatoes (white or sweet); clean. None of which would increase the overhead of the restaurant, but would add enormously to the perceived value by the customer. Again if you have suggestions, I would love to receive them. Thank you.