Thread: Admin
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2015, 04:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LndLocked View Post
1st .... you inform anyone that "wants to come look at it later" that the item will remain actively for sale and they risk losing out on the item. NEVER agree to hold an item for anyone.

2nd .... Panjo DOES NOT require a purchaser to submit any payment to Panjo, if you have bypassed the Pay Pal option. Panjo will mark your item as sold and take it off the site .... but they do not collect any funds. The seller still has to collect at time of pickup.
That's not what happened in my case. The second people paid Panjo. I got an email from Panjo telling me they had the money and would release it to me if I approved the sale. Release it to me how? PayPal with the fee deducted?

Sorry, I believe if someone says they will buy something, I consider them first in line if I agree to a pickup time. I didn't mark the listing as sold. I expected others interested to contact me directly or through Panjo. The BIN feature is the problem, IMO. As well as the apparent change in policy that disregards that I have elected to collect the proceeds personally.