Thread: Admin
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeod View Post
That's not what happened in my case. The second people paid Panjo. I got an email from Panjo telling me they had the money and would release it to me if I approved the sale. Release it to me how? PayPal with the fee deducted?

Sorry, I believe if someone says they will buy something, I consider them first in line if I agree to a pickup time. I didn't mark the listing as sold. I expected others interested to contact me directly or through Panjo. The BIN feature is the problem, IMO. As well as the apparent change in policy that disregards that I have elected to collect the proceeds personally.
You can choose to conduct your sale(s) as you see fit. However, I think that you will find that when dealing with the gen pop (even a TV gen pop) in selling over the interwebs that people will flake out on you ... even if you think you have a firm commitment from them.

What was the date of panjo collecting? I have sold about 10 items through panjo and of those 6 or 7 were BIN transactions and every time, I have collected.